Welcome to DAILYENTRY

HomeLatest GistsTwo year old boy dies after a generator from a mall falls into his parent’s apartment

Two year old boy dies after a generator from a mall falls into his parent’s apartment | Latest Gists

Posted by on October 29, 2018 and categorized under Latest Gists

A two-year-old boy lost his life in Lagos yesterday after the generator from a mall that shares a fence with his parent's compound, fell on him.. The post Two year old boy dies after a generator from a mall falls into his parent’s apartment appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Related Posts

Leave a Comment


Copyright © 2019 DailyEntry by Jaybliss